Acura has partnered with three of the nation’s top tuners to showcase the personalized performance potential of the next-generation Integra and celebrate the return of the iconic Integra nameplate to the Acura lineup. Inspired by Acura’s unyielding commitment to performance and the tuner community, Daijiro “Dai” Yoshihara, Sara Choi and Coco Zurita have created personal interpretations of their ultimate 2023 Acura Integra, adding supreme levels of style, power and performance. You can find more visual details of the 2023 Acura Integra Project – Dai Yoshihara gallery by scrolling up.
Following a public debut at the Acura Integra-sponsored Pit+Paddock “Drive In” at The Petersen Museum on Oct. 23, all three project Integras will be displayed at various upcoming auto industry events including the SEMA Show (Nov. 1-4), RADwood LA (Nov. 19) and Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach (April 14-16).
Full details about the 2023 Acura Integra are available here.
Dai Yoshihara’s Integra, Built by Evasive Motorsports
Based in Southern California, Daijiro “Dai” Yoshihara is a professional driver from Tokyo, Japan with notable motorsports accolades including a Formula Drift championship and class wins at the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, 25 Hours of Thunderhill, Global Time Attack and Super Lap Battle. Dai’s motorsports roots are clearly reflected in his project Integra, which includes a full roll cage, racing seats, adjustable suspension and racing slicks.
“Growing up in the 80’s and 90’s, Integra was always one of my favorite Acuras so it’s such an honor to get to build a brand new 2023 Integra,” said Dai Yoshihara. “I wanted to take the sporty theme from the iconic DB8 Integra and fuse it into my build.”
- Powertrain Modifications
- Spoon Sports air filter
- Spoon Sports exhaust
- CSF front intercooler / charge pipe
- Chassis/Suspension Modifications
- BBS REV7 forged wheels 18×9.5 +22
- Yokohama A005 racing slicks (250/650/18)
- RSR Sport-I coilovers
- Whiteline adjustable rear upper arm
- Whiteline rear lower control arm
- Stoptech ST-40 Trophy front Big Brake Kit
- Exterior Modifications
- EVS Tuning GTLM mirrors
- EVS Tuning front airdam
- EVS Tuning carbon front splitter
- EVS Tuning carbon sidestep
- Voltex fender flares
- Voltex Type 12 wing
- Shaved front fog light
You can find more visual details of the 2023 Acura Integra Project – Dai Yoshihara gallery by scrolling up.
2023 Acura Integra Project – Dai Yoshihara Top Rear View
- Interior Modifications
- Eimer Engineering custom 6 -point roll cage
- Sparco QRT-R kevlar racing seats
- Sparco Prime H7 6-point harness
- Sparco R325 steering wheel
- Sparco Racing quick release
- AEM CD-7 race dash
- Acuity adjustable short shifter
- EVS Tuning custom seat mounts
- EVS Tuning titanium rear drop shift knob
- EVS Tuning dry carbon door cards
- EVS Tuning carbon center console