2019 Cadillac ATS
2019 Cadillac ATS
2019 Cadillac ATS
Designed to offer a perfect balance of power, control and precision, the 2019 Cadillac ATS is one of the segment’s most exhilarating and agile luxury coupes.
The ATS boasts the latest Cadillac user experience system to make it one of the most connected cars in its class. With intuitive, smartphone-like functionality, its dynamic platform leverages the cloud to adjust personalization, navigation and other features over time to meet the changing needs of the owner (subscription may be required for full functionality).
The ATS’s seamless rear-wheel -drive experience is rooted in a lightweight architecture that is complemented by a sophisticated and finely-tuned chassis system — including Magnetic Ride Control on the Premium Performance model. The result is a luxury car with agility, responsiveness and exceptional driver feedback. A powerful 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine is standard, and Cadillac’s award-winning 3.6L V6 engine is offered on uplevel trims.
The ATS-V high-performance coupe takes performance to the next level, with a twin-turbocharged V6 engine and track-capable suspension. (See the separate ATS-V product guide for complete details.)
The 2019 Cadillac ATS starts at $39,990, including destination, but excluding tax, title and other dealer fees.
2019 ATS Vehicle Highlights
- Offered in ATS, Luxury, Premium Luxury and Premium Performance models
- ATS and Luxury models offered with a 2.0L Turbo engine (272 hp / 203 kW), with available AWD
- Premium Luxury and Premium Performance models offered with a 3.6L V6 engine (335 hp / 250 kW), with AWD available on Premium Luxury
- Cadillac User Experience with 8-inch-diagonal color touchscreen is standard on the ATS model; an 8-inch system with embedded navigation is standard on other trims
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto phone projection capability
- Cadillac 4G LTE with available Wi-Fi hotspot (includes 3GB/three-month data trial)
- Cadillac Connected Apps
- Teen Driver
- Wireless device charging
- HID headlamps with Adaptive Forward Lighting and LED vertical light signatures on Luxury, Premium Luxury and Premium Performance models
- Premium Performance model features illuminating exterior door handles, sport aluminum pedals, performance suspension, performance cooling system, limited-slip rear differential and Magnetic Ride Control
- Heated front seats and automatic heated steering wheel on Luxury, Premium Luxury and Premium Performance models (heated front seats available on ATS trim)
- Adaptive Remote Start
- Brembo front brakes
- Air bags: driver and front passenger frontal (dual-stage for passenger); knee and side air bags; and front and rear head-curtain air bags
- Rear-vision camera system
- Safety and Security Package is available on Luxury (content included on Premium Luxury and Premium Performance), including: Safety Alert Seat, Following Distance Indicator, Forward Collision Alert. Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Lane Change Alert, with Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Rainsense wipers, locking fuel door, InelliBeam headlamps, additional shielded theft-deterrent alarm system, inclination sensor, steering column lock and locking wheel lugs
- Driver Assist Package is available on Premium Luxury and Premium Performance models. Content includes Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic Collision Braking, Forward/Reverse Automatic Brake, Automatic Safety Belt Tightening, full-color head-up display, power tilt-and-telescoping steering column and electric park brake